Friday, September 21, 2012

Update & Fundraisers

Wow, sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been picking up an extra shift each week so I can make money for my adoption! I am very excited, but all the working is keeping me super busy and not giving me much time to rest. At least I have a good reason for doing it :-).

I am working on going through all my stuff to get ready for an adoption fundraiser garage sale. I live in an apartment, so if anyone would be willing to let me have my garage sale at your house, let me know! I have an offer to use a friend's house in Houston, but that is a little far for hauling stuff and setting up the day before, etc. I also am accepting donations of stuff to sell, as well as help to get everything set up and priced and help running the garage sale.

The other fundraiser I am doing is collecting change. To anyone who would like to collect their change for me, I will give you a cute decorated baby bottle that says, "Baby Bossert adoption fund" for you to collect your change in!

If you would like to be a part, but live far away, some ideas of how you could help are:
1. Donate through my blog
2. Have a garage sale on my behalf and donate the money
3. Sell your junk online and donate the money
4. Pray!

I really appreciate everyone who is supporting me in this endeavor!

I am going to get some sleep now because I have to be up at 4 for work, yikes.
Thanks and gig 'em!!!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment