Saturday, October 6, 2012

Scentsy, etsy, and more!

Well, this week I mailed off my adoption application with my first payment!!!  I am so excited that I can hardly believe it's real.  Now I will be going into full-fundraiser mode, doing paperwork, preparing for my homestudy, etc. 

I am doing a Scentsy & Grace Adele fundraiser, which goes through Oct. 27th.  You can order from my Scentsy party online here and as soon as I have a link for the Grace Adele party, I will post it.

I am also doing a garage sale to raise funds for my adoption on Nov. 3rd here in Bryan/College Station.  If you live around here or in Houston and would like to donate your junk for me to sell, please let me know!  The only way this will be a success is if I have a lot of stuff to sell.  Also, if you would like to help with the sale that weekend that would be greatly appreciated!  (And I have decided to bribe helpers with chocolate chip cookies.)

I do have an etsy store and am working to make more things to post for sale.  Right now it is mostly stethoscope covers.  I am working on hats, scarves, holiday placemat & napkin sets, and crocheted toys, all in time for Christmas, so check for updates.

In the meantime, help me spread the word and gain support for my adoption!
Thanks and gig 'em!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment