Friday, September 16, 2011

C's quilt

 Well, I finally got around to posting pictures of my cousin's Aggie quilt that I finished several weeks ago.  He painted his walls green and then decided he wanted an Aggie theme (I guess teaching him the War Hymn at 2 years old paid off!), so I had to incorporate a coordinating color.  He likes camouflage but I couldn't find any that matched his walls.  Lo and behold, I stumble upon this homespun fabric that is striped but is "camo colors."
 The quilt was a big hit, and now I am working on pillow shams and a bed skirt, which should be finished just as soon as I take my Adult Health 3 exam on Friday.  I have to take some time off of the sewing to study.  Also, Joann ran out of the fabric I need for the bedskirt.  I had already bought what I needed for the shams so I can start those tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment