Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mousse-Pudding

So, my friend Leslie told me about a dessert she makes.  What I love about this recipe is that it is very versatile.  She makes a carb-free, low-calorie version but I made an IC-safe version.  And it is oh so delicious!

Ingredients:
1 box instant pudding mix
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup milk (or water, or half-and-half, etc.)
4 oz cream cheese, softened (or mascarpone or neufchatel)

Mix it all together using a hand mixer or whisk, and enjoy!

I made mine with regular vanilla pudding mix, milk and regular cream cheese.  Leslie makes hers with water and mascarpone cheese, and sugar-free lemon pudding mix.  Depending on what diet you are on and how many calories you want it to have, you can adjust it accordingly.  And it is just as delectable as she claims!

No comments:

Post a Comment